Quiz 2- Islamic Mannerism
- Regarding the manners of eating and drinking, a hadith of the Prophet (PBUH) points towards three required things. What are they?
The following are the rights of a Muslim upon a Muslim:
a) Responding to salaam
b) Visiting the sick
c) Following the funeral
d) Accepting an invitation to meal
e) Blessing a person who sneezes
f) All of the above
- On Friday, we should halt any business or trading activity at 5:00 pm.
- Allah loves those who keep themselves clean.
- Whosoever covers the sins of others, his sins will be covered on the Day of Judgment.
- Backbiting is when a weakness actually exists in the person who is being discussed.